M1S150W – Big Output with Advanced Features and Superior Brightness
This advanced moving head spot has a 150W LED with an output comparable to a 575W discharge lamp with a motorized “fast speed” iris for beam shaping and incredible aerial effects. The unit can be operated manually in stand-alone, sound active and master-slave modes. Suitable for installation into large entertainment spaces, productions and touring. Designed to provide maximum innovation and creativity for lighting designers, with high output, accurate precision and crisp clear projection.
- Input Voltages: 100V~240V AC，50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 250W
- Light source: advanced 150W white LED module
- Power Connection: Neutrik® Powercon input and output connection
- LED life: 60,000 hours
- Lux: 10985 lumen, 21385lux on @2.5M
- Beam angle: 14°
- PWM: 1,200Hz
- Colors: 1 color wheel with 8 colors + open
- Gobos: 1pc 7 + open fixed gobo wheel, 1pc 7 + open interchangeable rotating gobo wheel (outside Ø27mm, inside Ø22mm).
- Effect: 3 facets, 8 facets prism, frost, fast speed iris
- Dimmer: 0-100% dimmer
- Strobe: 0.5 – 26 Hz
- Focus: linearly focusing controlled by DMX
- Head movement: Pan: 630°(4.0 sec)or 540°(3.58 sec), Tilt 265°(2.8 sec).16-bit resolution, auto repositioning
- Control: DMX512, 3-pin XLR interfaces, 21/24/14/16 channel mode
- Other function: wireless DMX is available
- 2.4 inch colour LCD display with back-up power.
- Thermostat Controlled, variable speed fan
- RDM and software upgrade via DMX.
- Net weight: 15Kg
- Overall Size: 343x262x456mm
- Rigging: 2pcs omega brackets with 1/4 – turn quick locks
- Road case: MCASE2LS