M1S75W – Compact Mover with Pro Features and Big Punch
This 75W moving spot has an output comparable to a 250W discharge lamp. The M1S75W offers RDM and can be operated manually in stand-alone, sound active and master-slave modes. Other standard features include large flippable LCD battery powered menu, an automatic temperature controlled fan and upgradeable DMX with wireless option. Ideal for installation into medium sized venues, stage productions, touring and DJ gigs.
- Input Voltages: 100V~240V AC，50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 160W
- Light source: advanced 75W white LED module
- Power Connection: Neutrik® Powercon input and output connection
- LED life: 60,000 hours
- Lux: 6400 lumen, 9530 lux on @2.5M at 11°, 4723 lux on @2.5M at 16°
- Beam angle: 11°to 16°
- PWM: 1,200Hz
- Colors: 1 colour wheel with 8 colors + open
- Gobos: 1pc 7 + open interchangeable rotating gobo wheel (outside Ø23mm, inside Ø18mm).
- Effect: 3 facets prism
- Dimmer: 0-100% dimmer
- Strobe: 0.5 – 26 Hz
- Focus: linearly focusing controlled by DMX
- Zoom: manual zoom from 11°to 16°
- Head movement: Pan: 630°(4.0 sec)or 540°(3.58 sec), Tilt 265°(2.8 sec).16-bit resolution, auto repositioning
- Control: DMX512, 3-pin XLR interfaces, 15/18/11/13 channel mode
- Other function: wireless DMX is available
- 2.4 inch colour LCD display with back-up power.
- Thermostat Controlled, variable speed fan
- RDM and software upgrade via DMX.
- Net weight: 10Kg
- Overall Size: 299x234x413mm
- Rigging: 1pc omega brackets with 1/4 – turn quick locks
- Road case: MCASE4SS